Welcome to ME/CFS Support (BOP) Inc. serving those in the Western and Eastern Bay of Plenty who have the illness Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
To improve the quality of life of people with ME/CFS, their care givers and family/whanau.
- To provide medical health and general support facilities for residents of the Bay of Plenty with the illness Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, their caregivers and family/whanau.
- To advance the wellbeing and support of such people.
- To provide education in the cause of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
We offer advice, assistance and general support to members, their caregivers and family/whanau:
- To understand ME/CFS
- To accept the illness
- To learn how best to manage it.
Our services include:
- Field officers in Tauranga and Whakatane
- Library in Tauranga office
Regular activities are:
- Support meeting on the second Wednesday of the month
Mt Maunganui -
- Coffee morning on last Monday of the month
Te Puke -
Ph: Tina - (07) 281 1480 for details.
- Support meeting on the first Monday of the month